Tuesday, July 22, 2008

<3

so all my life i knew that when you got older you would always find that special person that will make you insanly happy no matter what happens.
and i thought maybe i should write down what would make me happy
so i will right now.

My Guy:
wakes me up with a single text message that would say "goodmorning beautiful"
calls right after the text message just to make sure that i would get it.
we would go out for breakfast and sit and talk for hours and pick of of eachothers plates and throw food at eachother.
ride around in the car holding hands going the long ways just so we wouldnt have to let go of eachother.
we would call and text eachother whenever we could just so we could find out what eachother wasdoing.
He would tell me that i smell really good even though i had no scent on besides my shampoo.
He wouldnt tell me he loved me until he knew he was ready, even if it took a year or longer.
we could have an amazing relationship but yet still matain a great friendship.
we would fight but makeup fiveminutes after
stick to eachother through everything and anything that happens
watch tv together and cuddle tightly
he would let me fall asleep in his arms and not wake me up
a guy that would holdmy hand through the whole movie and never let me go
would walk with me whereever i wanted to go
stay up late on the phone and talk for hours and hours
lay with me under the stars and justcount them alluntil welost count
listen to music and close our eyes and just dream about anything
he would love me if i was in sweatpants or jeans

most of all i would lik a guy that would love me without question



it's sad really because im still going on with this stupid love crap, but seriously your whole life is usually devoted to finding that one person that can make you pee your yourself from laughing
can make you cry with all the love that they give you
can give you the biggest smile with only one look
someone who breaks your heart when they leave to go home.

everyone is just looking for someone to love.

No comments: