Saturday, July 19, 2008

You would think. . . .

Well i got back today from hanging out with my Aunt, Gramma, and Cousin. I had the most amazing time. I have never loved a family outing so much.
We went shopping, went swimming, ate out. and all in all was amazing.
Today we got up ate breakfast, went to JCPennys to get my little sisters pictures taken, she is so adorable i love her so much.
then me and my cousin went shopping for a little i got 2 new t-shirts and a pair of shorts.
then it was time for me to go home and we got all the stuff inside and said our goodbyes and they left for New York.
I got inside and my mom said she needed to talk to me,
[when she saysthat it generally means, uh oh here comes a serious talk which i dont really care about]
but looky here this conversation seems interesting.
"Nick child services came by today and left a note on the door."
HALLELUJA!
Finally hopefully someone knows how horrible my mother is, and how my step father is a junky.
i hate him i really do.
i dont want to live here i want to live with my dad so badly i love him, he is lik my best friend in a way.
im glad someone called child services.
i hate it here, i hate her, i hate him
and i worship the person that called child services.

and the fact that im getting really pissed as is the fact that something lik this has happened and no one seems to care, they keep asking me questions that can help them or they like idk they try to give me more advice then just help me,
i want a friend not a counseler.
or they ask me questions about someone else,
HELLO
im giong to go through the most difficult time in my life right now and your going to sit there and aask me about someone else.
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARTED
i have to chose to either tell somone if i hate my mother and shes a horrible mother, or let it go and let my mother keep me and my sister.
obviously i have no idea what to do but i dont know, people are just so stupid.
uhmmm, yeah so maybe i should just wait and see.
i have a chance to live with dad and be happy, be happy but not be able to go to my moms work and see about just the most amazing people.
but with my dad i might have a better chance in life, i mean my dad does really support me with everything i so and everything that goes on.
but sometimes altough as much as i love him, he ignores me and ddoesnt really notice that im there just because im young and he thinks that i dont know as much as he does.
but he's my dad he loves me and treats me with respect, what more can i ask for

i dont know but other then that. ive been happy pissed, upset, and aggitated but you know thats just the usual.
maybe i should just take a break from everyone and idk regroup, people sometimes really just piss me off, beccause how can they car so much about one thing without knowing that its going to work out in the end.
i dont know i dont know!
i want to just be happy i mean in my life i have never been really really really insanly happy.
people have passed through my life and never left a mark
i want someone to stay and make me feel lik im worthe something and that they want to be with me

but yeah i guess i dont know i cant think of anything,
i just ugh
im just gone

1 comment:

Striped_Fury said...

I know you hate it at your mom's and i want you to be as happy as you can be. So i really would like to help you through this tough time. Just text me or call me whenever. I'll always stop what im doing for you.