Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wild Wild Wet?. . . . . . . .

Well then today i had to say was one of the most amazing days ever.
although u absoloutly hate family reunions this one was the best.
I invited my best friend Andrew over cause he lives about a couple minutes from the dansbury park, which is where we had our family reunion.
hecamover then we hung out for a little bit walked around talked and stuff.
then my cousin amanda came and then we all hungout.
and then me and andrew were going to go swimming but its lik 5 bucks just to get in the pool there.
so we were lik ohh geez, and then me and andrew and amanda started throwing ice cubes at eachother.
and then this little kid threw a cup of water at me and got me soaked and then another kid threw abouther cup of water at me and i was so mad so me and amanda and andrew were just lik throwing water at eachother and chaseing eachother it was great seriously

then after we were done and ran out of water, we started huggin everyone and getting everyone wet and stuff, great.
haha it was halarious we all had a good time. im happy i have friends lik andrew and amanda and its just great.

then after that everyone went home and i went swimming for awhile, and then went back to my granfathers and had hotdog and hamburgers.
thats really about it, haha.

tomorrow is gonna be fun too.
i really do wish i had more to write but oh well.
later.<3

No comments: