Saturday, September 13, 2008

Puppy Love...<3

So it's been about a bazillion years since i have posted or even visited my blogger thing...
so not a lot has changed im still single,
i'm back in school, freshman! i love all my teachers im doing good at my work and im keeping up, i'm taking German and oh my god it is so amazing, we barely do anything besides the fact that we are learning to speak another language.
Uhm my favorite class is deffinatly world cultures, i have most of my friends in there, and its just lik seriously amazing and then after that i go to lunch where i talk to brooke who is amazing and i love her to death.

so other then school i've been really caught up with my love life.
So there's this guy [so cliche to start a convo this way] and I like him a lot, like i usually tihnk about him nonstop and about what he's doing. Over the summer my friend ben and him rode their bikes to my house and thats how me and alex met. Unfortunatly i wasnt prepared for them coming to myhouse so i just happen to be in sweatpants and a tank top and a hoodie. so me and ben were talking and alex just didnt take his eyes off of me, and he would join in the conversations and laugh with me and agree with me on things.
Well after that ben said that i shoudl text alex cause he thought i was cute and kind of liked me. so i started texting him, we talked for awhile and then after awhile i was lik ehh wutever ill never be able to go out with him, then a little while passed and he texted me and was like hey stranger! then we talked and talked, then one day i was cleanign and i was in shorts and a sweatshirt and my hair was a mess and i had no makeup on with my glasses, and i was eating this fruit bar and i had the music blasting and i opend the front door and all of sudden i walked out the door and theres ben and alex sitting on their bikes waving and alex had this huge smile ono his face.
While there were there i gave alex this little rubber snake that ig ot for him at chuck e cheese, named felix, and he was lik our son so he said. and then ben told alex how i snort when i laugha so him and alex started tickeling me. then i showed them how i broke the rope in this fence tihng and i was trying to reach this rope but i was to short and alex just stared at me while i was trying to get the rope. and then you no we just laughed and talked a lot after that. then we talked on aim and he said these in our convo.....
[i took out the screennames]

Nikki: haha i looked bad
Nikki: compared to wut i can look lik
Alex: ohhhh haha
Alex: Well felix thinks your beautiful he told me haha

and then time passed and we still talked, but then one day in school i found out that him and his ec girlfriend are "working things out" but you no all the more power to him but you know that wont stop me from liiking him. but then i was talking to my friend laura and she was going to write him a message on myspace saying how i liked him and stuff, and then we got into lik a little fight and i thought she wasnt going to send it, well apparently i did and i found that out in world cultures from ben. so yeah me and alex didnt talk for lik a day or 2 i believe. and then he texts me and was lik being really nice and he asked me how school was going and im like yeah good, and we started talking about how im taking german and he's taking spanish and neither of us can roll our R's so then we were just atlking and then this was a part of our convo....

Nikki: its my tongue my mom says
Nikki: she says i have a gay tongue
Alex: gay tongue?
Nikki:yeah it doesnt role r's
Alex: they i think our tongues should date b.c mine is gay too
Alex: hahah
Alex: i try so hard i look retarded

and omg i found it like so flipping cute lik i automatically got butterflys but you instead of lingering for lik a second or two on the statment i changed the convo lik a flippin idiot. and then you no he has to go to work and crap and he's lik well i have to go to work but i cant text cause its lik a long ride. and we were texting and then he got to work and we stopped.
but i feel like he likes me but im not sure and i like him a lot and i just wished i could, have him as mine.
gayyy haha

till tomorrow<3

No comments: